Hyatt Happenings

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Big Day!

Today was a big day for the Hyatt boys!  Sutton started pre-school.....




and Sawyer started Kindergarten!


And I celebrated by eating lunch with friends, shopping and dessert from Nothing Bundt Cakes!!  Ha!  ;) 

Sawyer did great, as I expected.  His pre-K teacher moved up, so he has her again and he is actually in the same classroom as last year. 


He said he had a great day!  He loved eating in the lunchroom and going to the gym.

Sutton cried, as I expected, but a few minutes after I left his room, his teacher sent me a picture of him playing.  That made me :) .  His favorite part of the day was playing with the tractors! 

Both boys took naps and had great reports!  And here are a few more pics from our day....








2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Their so cute, and your orange ruffley skirt is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...thank you and thank you! ;) i wear that skirt ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete