Hyatt Happenings

Thursday, September 2, 2010

CRAZY Week

Not a whole lot to document this week, except for it's been CRAZY, as in busy!! Even Sawyer's been busy...ha,ha! Today, on the way home from school, he told me "Mom, I had a busy day." Tuesday Sawyer got to go home with his buddy, Cayden, after school so I could get the house cleaned before the coupon class I had at my house that night. Yes, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Today I spent $40.00 at Publix and saved $29 and some change. Tomorrow, I plan on going to Rite Aid and getting a Nivea body wash, 3 boxes of Kellogg's cereal and Gillette disposable razors for approx. $5.50, if I figured it right.

This morning was crazy....so crazy that I didn't realize until late this evening that Sawyer didn't eat breakfast this morning before school. I had fixed him some oatmeal and put it in the freezer to cool off a few minutes and when I went to open the freezer I found frozen oatmeal, spoon and all! Needless-to-say, I fell horrible about that :( Maybe one day i can "get it together"!

No comments:

Post a Comment