Hyatt Happenings

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My "Baby" is Growing Up


I am SO proud to say that my precious, adorable, most stubborn child is officially potty-trained!! Since last Tuesday, he has been pooping on the potty....YAY!!! He even wore underwear to bed Wednesday night (Daddy forgot to put a pull-up on him) and didn't have an accident. Most mornings since then, he has gotten up with a dry pull-up. I'm going to still put him in pull-ups for awhile longer though, just in case. He has been wearing underwear out in public (church, school, etc.) and is doing great. The picture attached is with his prize that his great-grandmother (Mama Bug) sent him for pooping on the potty.

He has grown up so much in the past few months. He no longer wants to be a "baby". He corrects me if i call him "baby". Of course, I'm using it as a term of endearment, but he doesn't understand that yet. He'll say "no, i not a baby".

He loves to "help" me and he also loves to "cook". I bought him a cookbook for kids the other day, so we tried out some cookies last night. They were TERRIBLE, but he loved them...LOL! He wanted to wear my apron, so I let him. It was too big and looked like he was wearing a dress, but he had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment