Hyatt Happenings

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Making Memories

So, the Friday night before Christmas, Matt was in Arkansas, so I called Kasi to see if her and the kids wanted to go see Santa and to the Galaxy of Lights. We went to see Santa, ate at Chick-fil-A, went to the Galaxy of Lights and Krispy Kreme! We had a FULL night but LOTS of fun (for the kids anyway...ha). It was a lot of work for us, but I have to remind myself, we are making memories :)


Sawyer and me at Galaxy of Lights...he thought everything was soooo "tool"!


Dawson and Emma


Sutton wasn't happy about sitting on Santa's lap....Sawyer doesn't look thrilled either.


There is a story behind these pictures: The woman in front of us was taking pictures like crazy, with no regard as to the sign that CLEARLY stated NO PERSONAL PHOTOS. When it was our turn, I let the photographer know that we didn't appreciate him allowing her to take pictures while the rest of us tried to be respectful and obied by the rules. He told me that as long as I wasn't on the red carpet, that I could take pictures with my personal camera. I might add, however, that the woman was on the red carpet the whole time!! Oh well, at least I got a couple of shots.

Sutton, Emma, Sawyer and Dawson


Before we left to go see Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment