Hyatt Happenings

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another milestone

So today, Sutton laughed out loud! It was truly the sweetest sound. He is the sweetest, most precious baby, but I'm not biased at all :)

On another note, Wednesday, I took Sutton to the doctor because he had congestion and a bad cough for a couple of days. As I suspected, it was just an upper respiratory virus (basically a cold) and there was nothing we could do except let it run it's course. He is usually a very content baby and demands little, but since he has been sick, i have held him until i am sore. Each day after Wednesday though, he has gotten better and better. Today, I can tell a HUGE improvement and it seems that he is back to his happy, little self. Unfortunately, Sawyer has it now, but it's not nearly as rough on him as it was Sutton.

Can I also just say that today has been one of those days :/ One of those days that I look back to life before kids and think how easy it was. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade motherhood for the world, but there are times that i miss the "pre-children" life. I think I'm just a little worn out and need to recharge. A day of sleeping in, shopping, eating and maybe watching a good movie (nothing animated) sounds really nice right about now (sigh).....

2 comments:

  1. Oh Girl! I am feeling you.... wouldn't take millions of dollars for these blessings we have been given.... but would pay big bucks for a day of rest and relaxing (and going to the bathroom and/or Target ALONE!!) Nobody can prepare you for motherhood- on the good days and on the bad :) Hope you all get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah....i would pay good money for some "me" time!!

    ReplyDelete