Hyatt Happenings

Friday, January 7, 2011

Guess who is 9 months old?!?!

SUTTON!!! I can't believe it. I've heard that time goes by faster and faster w/ each child and now I know it's true! I know he is mine and I am biased, but he is the SWEETEST baby you will ever meet! He is sooo happy, until he gets mad...ha! Everywhere we go, people comment on how happy he is. I'm so thankful that he has such a sweet and pleasant personality.

He jabbers a lot and is saying da-da. He is also waving bye-bye! He has finally cut 2 teeth on the bottom.

He still loves to eat and is not picky at all! He still has about 30 ozs. of formula a day. He loves any kind of fruit, yogurt and most vegetables (except those yucky green ones).

He still isn't crawling, but I don't think it will be long.

He is sleeping so much better, which I am very thankful for!

He loves to be talked to and played with........

and adores his big brother.

It makes me so proud to see how much love they already have for each other. I was a little worried about bringing another baby home because I thought maybe it would take away from Sawyer, but now I know that this is one of the BEST gifts we could have given him.....a best friend for life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment