Hyatt Happenings

Friday, January 7, 2011

A lot of changes for the new year

This year, I'm kind of looking at things differently than before. In the past, I really haven't put a lot of thought into things I wanted to change in the new year, and if I did, it was taken that seriously; however, this year, i feel differently. I feel it's really time for me to make some personal changes and STICK with them. Nothing really out of the ordinary....mostly simple things, but would make a big difference. Here are a few of my goals for the new year:

1. stay organized;

2. make the beds every morning;

3. eat healthy;

4. exercise 3 days a week;

5. make time for crafts;

6. pray MORE; and

7. keep the house picked-up so it doesn't get out-of-control and I have to spend hours cleaning.

I'm very excited and encouraged because most of these, I have already started and am already reaping the benefits.

This year will bring some changes to our house. Sutton will be turning 1 in March and leaving the infancy stage and Sawyer will be starting Pre-K in August and leaving the toddler stage.....it's bittersweet, but I'm so excited to see what this next stage holds for all of us. Hopefully, more sleep and more outings : )

No comments:

Post a Comment