Hyatt Happenings

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I seriously need to be cleaning, but what am i doing....


BLOGGING!!! oh well, blogging is a lot more fun, i must say! since my last post, we have been crazy busy! Thursday night was Courtney's pantry shower. Friday, Sara and I spent most of the day decorating for Courtney's lingerie shower. we got done w/ decorating and then i ran around like a crazy person. came home got sutton and myself ready for our singing at church (sawyer stayed w/ mimi and pops). went to mom and dad's after the singing and cooked my dessert for the shower and crashed (matt went fishing so me and sutton stayed at mom and dad's). the next day was courtney's shower. it went great. everything looked beautiful. of course, this past weekend was mother's day. we went over to mom's saturday night, went to church w/ Karen sunday morning and then went to our church sunday night and back to Karen's after church. I did get 2 really cute cards from sawyer! He was very excited about them and it was really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment