Hyatt Happenings

Monday, May 3, 2010

Not too much to say

Today has been a typical monday around here, except for the fact Matt was on call so he got in later than usual. i mainly worked on the house. my house can not survive the weekend!! this morning sawyer wanted his cars, a/k/a tars in our house, moved from the table onto the floor. i said, "no, you can do it." he then informed me that he was busy! are you kidding me?!?! i never know what is going to come out of his mouth now. He still has his paci and today he was wanting it so he told me that he was sad. he thinks if he is hurt or sad that he can get his paci and let me just say, it works!! i'm a sucker when it comes to my boys! in reference to my post yesterday, i was told that someone at the program asked if sawyer was having a seizure....lol!! nope, that's just sawyer being sawyer...lol!! someone also said that he looked like he was blind! thankfully, we have it all on video. These are a couple of his "looks"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment