Hyatt Happenings

Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy 29th Birthday Matt!!

Today is Matt's birthday. He doesn't feel that his birthday is anything special, but i disagree! I love birthdays (especially mine - LOL)! I would have loved to do something more for him, but today was C-R-A-Z-Y!! I did manage to fix supper and a cake (which the cake didn't turn out so great). As I said, today was crazy. I don't know how anyone gets anything done with small children (if you've figured it out, please let me know - my house and flowers would appreciate it)! Sawyer is usually a very ACTIVE child but today he really kicked it into overdrive. He could not be still or quiet for anything and would not take a nap! Needless-to-say, he was in bed by 8:00!! I don't see how that kid does it! Whether or not to have another child has been an ongoing discussion at our house lately - well, let's just say that there will be no more children in our future the way today has gone...lol!! anyways, enough about that.

I got a new car this weeked. Well, not new but new to me. We got a 2007 suburban. We've been looking at getting something bigger since Sutton was born. I love it!! I'm having it detailed tomorrow, so i'm excited about that. It drives so good and everyone has their own space. I'm actually looking forward to traveling (well, as much as a can w/ 2 small kids)!

No comments:

Post a Comment