Hyatt Happenings

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My first Mother's Day Gift from Sawyer

Today i got my first Mother's Day gift from Sawyer....an oven mit that he colored and a coupon book w/ things like one hug, one kiss, etc.! I love it!! Sawyer's last day of school will be next Thursday and then he will start the summer program sometime in June. Tonight we have Courtney's pantry shower and Jared's tool and gadget party. Tomorrow sara and I have to decorate for Courtney's shower, singing tomorrow night at church, Saturday is the shower, plus it's Mother's Day weekend!! Busy, busy, but I'm trying to have fun w/ it :) i love planning parties and showers, but with the baby and all I haven't had as much time to focus on it as much as i would have liked to. That's hard for me because i don't like to do anything halfway. hopefully, it will all come together though. That's it for now....and hopefully next time i'll have pics to post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment