Hyatt Happenings

Monday, May 17, 2010

Sutton Brooks Hyatt
















I wanted to take time to do a post about our newest addition, Sutton (a/k/a Brother)! Sutton was born March 26, 2010 at 11:02 a.m. and weighed 7lbs. 9ozs. I might add that he was almost 3 weeks early!! The doctor said that he would have been 9lbs. if i would have carried him to my due date, which was April 13. I was really hoping to go into labor on my own this time around, but i had preclampsia, as i did with Sawyer, so I had to be induced. Everything went very fast this time. I dilated from 6 to 10 in about 5 minutes and then pushed for maybe 5 or 10 minutes. I must say, this time wasn't as pain free as I would have hoped, but it was all worth it in the end!
He is a very good baby and is usually perfectly content as long as he is fed and changed. He is eating 6 ozs. every 4 hours.
He is such a blessing to our family!! We love you Sutton!

No comments:

Post a Comment