Hyatt Happenings

Monday, July 5, 2010

Double Stroller


So, I've been looking for a double stroller since Sutton was born. I had received mixed opinions on double strollers so I was hesitant to make the purchase. Some moms said that they were "lifesavers" and others said that they were more trouble than what they were worth. As I was searching craigslist, I came across one that looked VERY interesting. I decided to go look at it today and ended up buying it. It practically looks brand new (only about a year old). It is a Graco Quatro Tour Duo. So far, I LOVE it! If you are looking for one, I highly recommend it. Both kids have plenty of room. There is also plenty of storage space underneath, as well as cup/snack holders for both kids and lots more features. It navigates very well and collapses easily too.

No comments:

Post a Comment