Hyatt Happenings

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kid-Free Saturday

I had a wedding to go to on Saturday right outside of Birmingham. We were going to take Sawyer and make it a family weekend, but he got sick (see previous post) so we decided to keep him here and I went on to the wedding with Mom and Dad. We decided to make a stop at the Cheesecake Factory at The Summit and do a little shopping. The Summit has a Pottery Barn Kids, so I bought Sawyer a shelf to go in his room, bought the boys matching shorts from Gymboree and a couple things from Baby Gap. That's about all the time we had before heading to the wedding.

Back at home, Matt and Sawyer had a good day. Since Sawyer still wasn't feeling 100%, they stayed in all day. Mimi and Pops kept Sutton most of the day. When I got back home, I noticed that Matt and Sawyer had cleaned the house, which I thought was very sweet. Sawyer had picked up his playroom all by himself, which I was very pleased to hear! All-in-all, it was a great day. As I said before, it was suppose to be a family weekend, but I have to say, it was nice to get away for the day, and Matt and the boys had a great day too.


No comments:

Post a Comment