Hyatt Happenings

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The "phone call"

Haven't all us moms gotten that phone call from the husband, "umm, when are you coming home?"?? I don't get those phone calls often, but I did on Monday. I needed to run a few errands, so I left the kids with Matt and went on my way. I was gone for maybe an hour and I get the "phone call" and it went a little something like this:

Me: Hey, did you just try calling me?

Matt: umm....when do you think you'll be home?

Me: not too much longer, why?

Matt: well, the baby won't let me put him down and sawyer almost choked on a piece of candy so he's now upset.

Me: you didn't let him have a lifesaver did you?!?!

Matt: uh, yeah, I thought you let him have them.

Me: NO!!

Matt: well, then we need to throw them away....why do we have them anyways?!?

Me: Because they are MY candy....i'll be right there!!

How is it that I'm home with the kids day-in and day-out and I manage to keep the chaos to a MODERATE level, but he is left alone with them for an hour and I get the "phone call"....LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment